Thursday

Great Little Gadget That Actually Works Like...Well... a Ninja

Ninja Express Chop - Kitchen Electric Chopper/mincer/puree/mixer (Grey)




I am all about making it easy to cook fresh, healthy foods.  If it's a pain, we're less likely to stick to it. So, up for review this go round is a neat little guy that I have found more invaluable in the kitchen than I thought possible.  The Ninja Food Chopper.  I needed a food processor.  The famous ones are huge, hard to clean and expensive.  Three things I try to avoid when it comes to kitchen gadgets.  They're supposed to make your life easier are they not?  Apartment living calls for finding good little products to get the job done without taking up all the room in your cabinets.  Plus, you just throw the bottom half in the top shelf of your dishwasher and it's clean in a snap.  I use this to make my granola
or anytime I need something chopped fairly quickly.  It's a fun little gadget that you will find yourself reaching for time and again.  Want to shop for some other fun gadgets and not pay full price (and let's face it, who doesn't)  I found this link below to help you get some great deals.  I'm frugal too ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment