Thursday

Gluten Free Halloween Snack Idea



Food Should Taste Good


This post brought to you by Food Should Taste Good (FSTG.)  But seriously folks....

They sent me these little goodies in the mail and asked me to try them out and tell you guys what I think.  I think, no I know, these are yummy.  Finally something we gluten free folks can use for all those delicious dips at parties.  Speaking of parties.  If you're planning on having one tonight, it's not too late to head to the store and grab some of these.  Fellow gluten free folks will thank you.

So here's the deal.  FSTG has these easy to spot pink bags on the shelves in 4 flavors as part of Breast Cancer Awareness.  Choose from Multigrain, Sweet Potato, Blue Corn, and Olive.  Kind of wish they'd sent the olive for me to try, but these two were very yummy and very gone in a very short time.  Turns out my non-gluten-free husband liked them too.

Even if you can't make it to the store in time to scoop these up, feel good when you buy their products knowing they will be donating $100,000 to Play for P.I.N.K. regardless of sales.

If you want to find out more about them or all the flavors they have in the gluten free line-up go to foodshouldtastegood.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment